Hopefully everyone has received a letter with regard to our up and coming STEM day Wednesday 18th October.(if you haven't please ask your child's class teacher or call into the office for another)
1. First watch Caine's Arcade (link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faIFNkdq96U) and if you are hooked go to the cardboard challenge following this link to http://imagination.org/our-projects/cardboard-challenge/
2. Together with your child create something that can be made just like Caine had in his arcade or create something completely new... the sky's the limit! Using the design sheet that Miss Gibson has sent home draw the design in steps to how it will be created.
3. Over the next few weeks collect all the cardboard that will be needed to make the cardboard creation.
4. On Monday 16th October send into school your child's cardboard.
5. Come to help in school if you can or come to see the finished work at the end of the day